Daisy's Tale

Hello Darling! she answered the call,
Yes babe, see you in 20 minutes Mr Alex.
I love you too baby, she ended.

Daisy was a lady in her late 20's, who was about to tie the knot with the man of her dreams, Alexander!

She was a woman who had an adventurous life that brought some regrets to this day, she found Alex in the middle of her youthful exuberance and he(Alex) was struck by Daisy's beauty, intelligence, features and her jovial nature to the world.
The day Alex met daisy he told her how he intends to make her his bride, she laughed it off, but to this day he kept his word.
She made sure she told Alex everything about her past life but kept the very biggest secret that keeps tearing her apart.

Today she is getting married to Alex. During the course of their relationship daisy grew fond of Alex and fell helplessly in love with him, she prayed to God everyday about him and thank God for his life, during those times daisy was torn between telling Alex this one secret of her life that she kept from the world and also afraid of losing the one man that she has ever loved sincerely in her lifetime.  To this day daisy's conscious kept speaking through, she was in between telling him the truth or taking it to her grave for the rest of her life. Will he ever find out?

You know what they say about life and honesty " the truth will always come out, you might as well save yourself the energy and just be honest from the start. Daisy was in a dilemma between ignoring the odds and enjoying the moment right in front of her that she gladly looks forward to having.

She stroll down the aisle, with her Dad right next to her, gladly taking her hands and putting it into her new family.
Alex began his vow....

Dear Daisy
On this day
A new adventure begins.
I want you to know
That I will stand by you,
As your partner
Your soulmate
Your family
And your number one super fan
I look forward to laughing with you,
Crying with you,
Comforting you,
And being comforted by you,
Inspiring you,
And being inspired by you,
I will always cheer you on
As you follow your dreams.
And I will let you help me achieve mine.
Let us grow together
In mind and spirit
And stand together
To face whatever life throws at us
In sickness
In health
In wealth
In brokenness (he laughs)
I will cherish you.
I look at you and I know you were meant for me,
I bless the day you cross my path
I bless Mama for bringing such a beautiful soul to lighten up my life
I will love you without your make up on
With your hair undone
With your morning face, because only I see right through the beauty.
I see you've scar, but all I see is a strong woman who made it through.
I love you my darling Daisy and nothing in the world will change how I feel about you.
So on this day before our God, family and well wishers, I hope with my entire heart, you agree to be the mother to our unborn kids.

Alex ended on that note, at this point, tears rolling down Daisy's face, her make up was ruined and she wept bitterly, she was given the mic for her own part of the vow, daisy began...

Before God, our guests and our families present today, I have something I need to tell you Alex.........

(What Could Be Daisy's Darkest Secret)
#FictionalStory
#Learner
#Writer
#SuspenseIsTheAim
#Daisy'Stale
#Blogger
#Letswritetogther
#Letscommenttogther

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPAND YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND PUT SOME ADVENTURE IN YOUR LIFE

WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Using The Power Of Your Unconscious Mind To Build Better Relationships