Together. We. Can. Do. This

I don't intend to sit here and fake like I'm some perfect person behind these keys, I have done so many unacceptable things and have wronged so many people one way or the other, intentional or unintentional. I will be a better person & I choose to be a better person not because of my passion for blogging but because I want this best version of me to shine through & connect anyone out there who wants to take this road with me, I'm no longer in the cabinet anymore. To those I've wronged "I'm deeply sorry", let's begin a new start. Although you see I believe so much in myself that no one makes me feel less or otherwise, Lol now m beginning to sound like one who made it already loool.I have friends and family that stand up and support me, I've people who dislike me, I have people who probably envy me lol obviously, but excuse my French m not about to brag but I intend to be the best version of myself admits my shortcomings. I intend to do so much socializing and interacting with people who are open to learning and new things, to agree & disagree. This is my passion & I'm not given up on myself. Follow us on IG @momentswithOzi
Hey I wasn't joking after all when i said I'm your new media personnel in town.
To my number one inspiration Mo Abudu
My One true support system who made sure we did this Vanessa Ahilaga. I can't go on without you.
Lastly, I'm not alone because Jesus Got Me!!!
My Name Is Rahila Ozumba Leneke

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXPAND YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND PUT SOME ADVENTURE IN YOUR LIFE

Using The Power Of Your Unconscious Mind To Build Better Relationships