The average Nigerian woman's new year resolution

Let's be frank for a second. We're all excited for the champagne and sparkles that is New Year's eve, but the day after, we're going to be left with a booze-induced headache, glitter in our hair, and thoughts on what the new year will bring.
 
2018 is the year that female social entrepreneurs should think and act with an abundance mindset, especially with impact to resolve to improve your self. Did we complete our resolutions from last year? Do you even remember what they were? I can say that I completely forgot mine lol. Some of the average new year resolutions for our typical Nigerian women are:-  The struggle to join the gym and keep fit, for others is to save money, while we have those determined to give their life to Christ, however we also have the ones that keep saying " I am going to stop being a runs girl this year" ...and few others with the aim of starting a family and finding their spouse. 

You here some of my family and friends saying things like "I just want to do better by myself, be more outspoken, meet more persons, more contact and be productive".      
Well personally for me the writer, I'm glad I have experienced another 365 days of unlimited joy, favor and laughter. it can only be my creator, I have gotten another chance to stand out and be better than I was a year ago. 

What is your new resolution as an individual and how far have you come to achieving it?
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Using The Power Of Your Unconscious Mind To Build Better Relationships

EXPAND YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND PUT SOME ADVENTURE IN YOUR LIFE